Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I am here!

New Missionaries arriving in Sao Paulo

I am so excited to be here.  I miss and love you guys so much but I am so stoked to be here that I can barely hold it in.  It is so cool being able to be immersed with the language, the people, and all of the culture that resides here in Brasil.  The reason I am writing you a little late is because my flight was delayed.  Then we were late because the customs people here messed up my passport along with 4 other missionaries.  The lady that picked us up noticed it so we had to go to the police station to get it fixed. They say it happens all the time, Anyway I hope you are all doing well.  Thank you for all the letters and cards you sent with me. I loved them! I cannot wait to hear more from you guys.  I also cannot wait to start learning the language.  I have a feeling I am not going to want to leave this place when I have to go! My P-Day in the MTC (or the CTM in Portuguese) is on Wednesday so I will email you guys next Wednesday. Be ready to give me an update then! Maybe I will actually know some Portuguese by then!  Love you guys so much! Cannot wait to hear from you.  Dad I am counting on you to uphold the legacy of daily snowcones - you got to get through all 100 flavors before summer's end. Also one last quick not, I just got paired with my companion.  I am with Elder...I forgot his name already. I'll let you know next week haha. I promise I will take lots of pictures. Love you guys.

Group picture with CTM President Grahl and his wife

Pres. Grahl, Elder Davis & Sister Grahl

No comments:

Post a Comment